Benefit Enrollment Centers
The Benefit Enrollment Centers (BECs) use person-centered strategies in a coordinated community-wide system to connect and enroll low-income seniors, disabled, veterans, individuals, and families with accessing and applying for healthcare, medicine, food, child care, education, transportation, monthly cash assistance, utilities, housing rehabilitation and new construction, and more.
We provide access to the following programs/services:
- Medicare Part D Extra Help/Low Income Subsidy (LIS) program – pays for part D plan premiums, reduces drug co-pays and eliminates the gap in services.
- Medicare Savings Program (MSP) – helps pay Medicare premiums.
- Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) – provide free one-on-one counseling and education to Medicare Beneficiaries about their benefits
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) – nutrition assistance.
- Medicaid – The State medical assistance program.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) – Program that helps needy families achieve self-sufficiency.
- Power to Care – Emergency Entergy bill payment assistance to seniors and disabled individuals in crisis.
- USDA/Rural Development 504 Self-Help Housing Program – Grant and loan offered by this program assists very low-income participants, helps repair health and address safety hazards in their homes. Low interest loans are also available for repairs and/or modernization.
10025 West Markham, Ste 140
Little Rock, AR 72205
2003 University, Ste 2
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Lake Village, AR 71653